Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge No 15 (LMC No 63)


Hi Folks,


I thought this week I would do two challenges in one which is the Sugar Bowl and LMC No 63.


I have made a square card using white card stock, 2 main backing papers, 2 ribbons, purple card stock, cream puff card stock, 4 purple tiny little buttons, various lilac adhesive gem stones, tag punch, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots and one of the new Sugar Nellie images Home Grown - First Dance.


I am rather pleased the with overall effect, has my mojo finally returned, oh I do hope so as I still have plenty to do.


Anyway, until next time do take care and happy crafting.


ps sorry about the colour which looks a bit of sickly yellow, picture would not come out any other way no matter what I did.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shree,good luck with the challenge,
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful card! Love the colours and the details :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shree, I hopew your mojo is back to stay :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Shree, love the new SN image, and the colours are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new iamge are just darling! This is such a sweet card! Lovely colors and great coloring! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete