Monday 10 August 2009

LMC No 66


Well Hi There Folks,


Brrrr its frosty,no not really, its overcast but muggy here, I was talking about my card honestly!


I thought this week's challenge which is set by another docrafter would be of Christmas, groan I know, but trying to work my way through my large list.


I have used white card stock to make a square card, dark blue mirror card stock, pale blue hammored card stock, flowers, sentiments, gems/snowflakes, gem stone brads, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots (well of course what did you expect), dark blue satin ribbon, spellbinders nestablilities shape cutter and bear father xmas image coloured with water colour pencils used as normal pencils.


I do hope you like this one, I have tried to keep it basic and simple. Well until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, all that white and blue is lovely and cooling :o)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shree,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete