Tuesday 13 July 2010

LMC NO


Hello Folks,

I have been busy it seems started making 2 cards yesterday as I was playing with a few new toys that my wonderful hubbie has bought for me. One was a Marianne D Ribbon slider and 3 lovely new images as it has been a while since I have had any new ones and I know that I am extremely lucky for these especially as his job has been a bit on the ho ho side if you get what I mean.

Mind you I did put them to one side today to do Loretta's challenge which is the first that I will upload and then do another post with the other 2 cards as I have finally finished those as well.

For this challenge I have used white card stock to make the a large square card, lilac card stock, cream card stock, purple ribbon, various gem stones round and square, Marianne D Ribbon Slider and one of those lovely images by Elisabeth Bell.

I do so hope you like this one, the colour has gone a little bit strong on scaning it but never mind, I will be back shortly to do the last post of the day, lol

2 comments: