Thursday 3 February 2011

LMC NO 110


Hi Folks,

Trying to take it a bit easier as back has decided to try for another round of trouble, but I am not giving up that easily on my crafting.

So I have decided to have a go at this week's challenge set by Loretta, not an easy one for me, it seems the more simplier they are the harder I find them for some reason.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, pink/lilac shade cardstock, cream cardstock, patterned paper, gem stones, set of 3 flower punches, cuttlebug, embossing folder swiss dots, spellbinders shapes die cut and a lovely Sarah Kay image coloured with whispers pens.

I feel that it looks better at a distance rather than close up, but never mind and I thought the flower punches would make it look much more delicate especially with the sizes. So until next time, most likely next week some time as going to be resting a bit more to try and stop the back going right out on me which is what I have been aiming for , do take care and happy crafting, lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shree, This is a gorgeous card, it does look sweet and delicate, think you worry for nothing, love it,.....take care of yourself, don't push too hard.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is lovely, Shree, the background colours so pretty and delicate, and the image gorgeous in green. Take care, hope the back is OK. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shree, I just found your blog through Carole's, I love your card the image is gorgeous and I like the soft colours. I am now a follower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, such a gorgeous sweet card.

    ReplyDelete