Thursday 7 April 2011

Brotherinlaw Birthday


Hi folks,


What lovely weather we are having and we are set to have a few more days of it yet. This afternoon I thought I better make the brotherinlaws birthday before I forget it!


I have used white card stock to make a bigger rectangle card, two different coloured card stocks, 2 co ordinating patterned papers, one ribbon, sentiments, flowers, gems and a lovely male image of a young male relaxing. I have used a previous challenge layout for my card design.


I hope you like this one, pleased with the outcome of it. Do hope you have a great weekend as thats it for me this week and until next time do take care and happy crafting, oh and remember if you are going to enjoy the sunshine take precautions please, lobster look is not a nice feel, lol

4 comments:

  1. brilliant male card shree.i love the fab lotv image and your colours and papers are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, a beautiful design and fab colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Shree - love the image and the papers you have used. Bet your brother in law with love this card.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete