Tuesday 28 February 2012

Crafts and Me Week 72 Shades of Spring Challenge



Well Hi Folks,

Not a bad few days here weather wise which is a nice change, have been enjoying the sunshine even if still a little chilly outside.  Certainly has the feel of spring and so is the Crafts and Me current challenge all about spring.  For me spring makes me think of the first grass cut, daffodils, tulips, lambs and the birds singing loudly as they go about their business of finding a mate and making a nest for their young.

So with that in mind the richness of colour is vibrant and have choosen this in my card for this challenge.  I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Raspberry coloured card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream coloured card stock, Crate Portrait Collection x 2 patterned papers, Lace, flowers, pearls, 2 gold hat bobbin pins, senitments, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers 0, 109, 120, 169, 183, 175, 43, 33, 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 12, 14, 15, Gold glitter for the mask, Silver glitter for her hair and of course a lovely new rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Marie Masquerade which I do so love.

Well thats it for me at the mo, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card Shree...I love that gorgeous image...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Shree. I was out shopping yesterday without a coat :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete