Thursday 22 March 2012

Crafts and Me Week 76 Light, Airy Spring Colours Challenge

Hi Folks,

What a lovely week it has been so far, well it has gone to my head so much that I have not been able to get myself motivated.  I love spring and find such great pleasure in it as I love to watch the birds that come into my garden, no wonder I have not managed to do much crafting, hahaha!

I have managed to get one card done and others are at the early stages as I really must get a move on otherwise I will end up so behind if I am not careful especially as I will soon have all those plants to pot and basket up!

Well as it was a pastel challenge plus I wanted to have a play around with shapes to see what I could come up with so I have used white card stock to make the square card, Summer Breeze patterned papers x 4, Coredinations Cappuccino, Bazzill Basics Cream Blind, lace, flowers, pearls, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders scalloped circles diecuts, Spellbinders scalloped ovals diecuts, Spellbinders oval diecuts, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 13, 133, 142, 196, 0, 11, 175, 104, 100, 96, 171, 178, 68, 137, 147, 88 and a lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Believe.

Thats it for me folks, do have a great weekend and fingers crossed I can get my act together for next week, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. Morning Shree, This is stunning, such a gorgeous image too....

    It is lovely to get out into the garden again, the weather is being very kind to us all...fingers crossed for the week-end..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful shree.i love the gorgeous image and really fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! This is really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete