Wednesday 22 August 2012

Dream In Blue

Hello Folks,

Here is my number two auto post and probably my favourite of the two as I adore this image so much.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Moulin Rouge patterned paper x 2, Coredinations Royal card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card Stock, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 0, 120, 68, 11, 74, 72, 69, 144, Lace, Flowers, Gem Stones, Foam Pads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut and the stunningly gorgeous rubber stamped image called Alexis.  I do so hope you enjoy this one, I am rather pleased with it even though its a little darker than I hoped it would be.

Well thats all now folks until after Monday, do enjoy your Bank Holiday, take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Shree, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete