Thursday 31 January 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 118 Favourite Embellishment


Hi Folks,

Well I am back with another card, quite pleased with this one as I was just having a play around with shapes.  Its so difficult to decide what my favourite embellishment really is as I love so many of them and there is such a variety, I even include lace as an embellishment but for this challenge its the gorgeous flowers which for me makes it even more special as I love flowers in general be it crafting or in the garden.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Summer Breeze patterned papers x 3, Bazzill Basics Bitter Chocolate card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla card stock, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 104, 100, 96, 0, 48, 175, 163, 178, 171, 68, 137, 147, 88, ribbon, pearls, flowers, Foam Pads to make it 3D, Silver Glitter, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapes Diecuts and of course a wonderful rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Black Rose.

Again that its is for now, so until next time, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shree, I love the image, beautiful colours and such pretty flowers too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning shree.i love the image and really gorgeous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete