Thursday 28 March 2013

Crafts and Me Week 126 Pretty In Pink Challenge

Hello Folks,

Before I start I would like to wish you all a happy and peaceful Easter.

I was unsure if I was joining in again with the challenge as I seem to have found it difficult lately to get my head around a couple of them including this one but I have finally got there this time and am rather pleased that I continued trying with this one.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Love Letters Patterned Papers x 3, Coredination Love Potion card stock, Coredination Vanilla Cream card stock, Doily, Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Bobbin Pins, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder Hearts, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DG2, DR1, EB1, PP3, PL1, BP2, TB5 and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Winter Rose.

I do so hope you like this one and that you have an enjoyable Easter, until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Shree. I love the image, pretty colours and a fabulous layout.
    I hope you have a good Easter
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Shree just love these images have this one to get yet have a lovely weekend and Happy Easter my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous shree.beautiful image and i love your design and pretty pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete