Monday 29 April 2013

Crafts and Me Week 130 Peaches and Cream Challenge

Hello Folks,

What a lovely day it is outside today and I decided to get on with the current Crafts and Me Challenge which has managed to get me in a right state.   Peaches, ummmmm what colours can that be, which strangely enough through me completely but I have managed to get there I think.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Coredinations Rustic card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, First Edition Spring Feast Patterned Papers x 2, Lace, Pearls, Flowers, Bobbin Pins, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, 3D Foam Pads, Distress Ink Antique Linen for the Vanilla Cream card stock for more of a mottled look (please forgive me because I have just started using Distressed Inks so am not quite sure on them), Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, EB1, CT4, GB5, OR1 and of course the new Rubber Stamped image from Crafts and Me called Tale of A Rose.

Even though I got in quite a state with this one I am pleased with the overall effect, I just hope the colours fall into the category of Peaches.

So until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful shree.gorgeous design and image and i really love the yummy colours :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete