Thursday 20 June 2013

Gothic Lament

Hello Folks,

Thought I would pop in and show you a gothic card that I have been working on.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Memory Box Nightfall patterned papers x 2, Tim Holtz Ranger Coredinations Black Soot card stock, Coredinations Rustic card stock, Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Bobbin Pins, Black Pearls, Gold coloured corner piece, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, DR7, 0, Black, DG2, CT4, GB5, OR1 and of course the lovely rubber stamped image.

Over the next few weeks I will have more cards that I have been working on to show but until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous shree.fabulous image and I love your stunning bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete