Thursday 3 October 2013

Crafts and Me September 2013 Lovely Lace Challenge card B


Hello Folks,

I have another card to show you today for the lovely Crafts and Me challenge which is called Lovely Lace.

I have used white card stock to make the square car, Kanban The Language of Flowers patterned paper x 4, Bazzill Basics Purple card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Infatuation card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, LV1, PL2, LV2, PL4, Lace with Velvet Ribbon, Flowers, Heart Shaped Bobbin pins, Gem Stones, Doily, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Tale of a Rose, all that I have left to do is put on the calender on the base when I have managed to get some sorted out.

I do so hope you like that one, I rather do myself but then I love lilac and purple colours.  So until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful shree.your lilac colours are stunning and i love your pretty design and gorgeous image.
    thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete