Saturday 8 March 2014

Crafts and Me March No 146 Challenge Anything Goes

Hello Folks,

I decided to make a card for this challenge reminding me why I started making cards in the first place, for the fun of it and I have used a similiar layout that inspired me by another crafter.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition New Bloom patterned paper x 3, Bazzill Basics Purple card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB, BGR1, BT4, CR8, EB1, LV1, LV2, TB3, Sentiments, Buttons, Pearls, 3D Foam Pads, Flowers, Lilac Twirl Branches and of course the lovely Digi Mad Hatter image that I adore with a little sprinkling of silver glitter.

Well I do so hope you like this one as I am rather pleased with the overall outcome of it especially as I have a hard time colouring digis, it was fun to make too.  So until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment