Friday 6 June 2014

Crafts And Me June No 149 Add Wings Challenge

Hello Folks,

Thought I would quickly pop in with my challenge card while my pc is still working at the moment, fingers crossed that I manage to finish this.  I thought I would make a very girly card for this challenge as I could not resist in playing with this new image.  I was also inspired by another crafter with this layout.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics No 1922 & 1924, Coredinations Exotic Orchid card stock,  Bazzill Basics Vanilla Cream card stock,  Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, PP3, PL1, BP2, EB1, CT3, DG2, Flowers, Doily, Ribbon, Ribbon Slider, Pearls, Sentiments, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Beads, Tinkerbell Charm for the wings part and of course the lovely heat embossed rubber stamped image called Busy Doing Nothing.

Sadly I had hoped it would come out a little bit better but you know what it's like once you have an image in your head, sometimes the image in your head is better, well I know it can be for me but never mind it still happens to be a sweet card I believe.

Well that is it for me and so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful shree.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty detailing and colouring.
    thanks too for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete