Tuesday 8 July 2014

Ribbon Girl July 2014 Summer Challenge

Hello Folks,

What I have to show you today is another type of romantic style card using a layout that inspired by from the Crafters Inspiration Magazine Issue 4 Spring Edition.  I thought that this would be great for the Ribbon Girl challenge as I adore flowers especially roses and my garden is full of them at the moment.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Dovecraft Santoro x 1 patterned paper, Coredinations Scarlet card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, FS6, EB1, Sheena Douglas Fabulous Florals Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Gem Stones, Flowers, Silver Glitter, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun, Crochet Flower, Pearl with holder, X Cut Circle Cutter, sentiments to be added to the circle at a later date and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Night Blossom.

Well yet again that is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous shree.another stunning image and i love your crocheted flower and fab colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete