Monday 15 September 2014

Live & Love Crafts Things With Wings Challenge

Hello Folks,

Thought I would show you what I have been working on recently, it's a card for another challenge and I am so pleased with the finished product for a change.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics No II patterned papers x 2, Coredinations Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz Rangers Distress card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Diamond card stock, Spectrun Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB3, DR1, DG2, EB1, DG2, FS6, DR7, Heat Gun, Empossing Powder, Ink Pad, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Lace, Organza Ribbon with Roses and Pearls, Lace with bobble trim, Cheesecloth, Silver Glinter, Roses, Blossom Flower Sprays and of course that gorgeous rubber stamped image called Brooke and Keoni.

I do so hope you like this one, was so afraid of over doing it that I decided not to embellish any more than I all ready had by using Gem Stones or Pearls.  So this is it for now, until next time, take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree,
    Never seen this image before, but she's very pretty. Lovely shabby card and I see you've used my favourite sheet from Maja's VAB collection. :-) Thanks for playing with us at LLC again this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete