Thursday 30 October 2014

Dress Up Maggie

Hi Folks,

Today I have another card to show you, all I have to do is at some point add whatever sentiments I am going to use and of course it is again my favourite colours.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Dreamcatcher Patterned Papers x 3, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, TB, DG2, DR1, PL5, LV1, PL2, LV2, CT4, Organza Ribbon with Roses, Flowers, Gem Stones, Glue Gun, 3D Foam pads, Silver Glitter and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Dress Up Maggie.

And that is it again, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous shree.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty layers and purple colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete