Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday to my Late Father Benjamin H V Daniels

Hello Folks,

Today I have another card to show you that I have been working on and I dedicate this to my late Father whose birthday it would be today, he was a wonderful man who I miss very much.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Love Letters patterned papers x 3, Coredinations Burgundy card stock, Bazzill Basics white card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, pp1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB2, TB1, TB3, EB1, DG2, BGR1, DR1, EB2, Lace, Flowers, Hearts Charm, Gem Stones, Glune Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Love Life.

That's it for me again, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment