Monday 13 July 2015

Aye it's Captain Molly Morgan

Hello Folks,

Today I have another lovely card to show, I do so love this image and the frilly lace with gem stones, just so gorgeous.

I have used white card stock to the square card, 2 x Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Flourishing Garden patterned papers, Coredinations Love Potion card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TMN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, BGR1, BGR5, TB, EB1, TB3, DR5, DR1, DG2, Gem Stones, Flowers, Lace with Gem Stones, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments to be added at a later date and of course the most gorgeous swish buckling pirate rubber stamped image called Captain Molly Morgan.

I do so hope you like this, of course yet again this is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment