Tuesday 18 August 2015

Steampunk Doll

Hello Folks,

Today I have another card to show you, I have a few new steampunk/gothic images that I have been playing with to show you.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Walking in the Forest Patterned Papers x 2, Coredinations Royal card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream Puff card stock, Spectrum Noir pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, BGR1, TB, DR1, TB3, DG2, GB5, Ribbon, Bow Maker, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Circles Diecut, Charm, Flowers, Gem Stones, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Glue Gun, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Silver Glitter, and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Steampunk Doll.

Yet again that is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment