Monday 26 September 2016

Devilish Donna

Hello Folks,

Well today I have a card to show you that I have been really struggling with, keeping it basic seems to be difficult for me and so I just keep practicing in hope that I will get there in the end.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Floral delight patterned paper x 1, Bazzill Basics Juneberry card stock, Bazzill Basics Vanilla card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, BGR1, BGR3, TB3, TB, DR1, DG2, DR7, PP3, Flowers, Doily, Cheese Cloth, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Shape Diecut, Sara Davies Butterflies Diecuts, Sentiments Diecut, Gem Stones, Silver Glitter, 3D Foam Pads, Glue Gun and of course the digital image called Devilish Donna.

Well that is it until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment