Thursday 26 January 2017

Crafts and Me January New Stash Challenge

Hello Folks,

Today's card that I have here I decided to go back to basics as I have been having so much trouble with crafters block plus keeping things simple and basic I find not easy, well it suited my mind as well as my new stash which is several diecuts as which is ideal for this challenge as no other items purchased lately.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, gold card stock, white card stock again, Cuttlebug, Free Christmas Embossing Folder from a Magazine, Cut n Boss, Glue Tape, Die'sire Bells Diecut which is from my new stash and Sara Davies Signature Sentiments Diecut.

That is it for me until next time do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Shree you are so busy and your cards are so beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete