Thursday 1 June 2017

Ribbon Girl Use Any Image Challenge

Hello Folks,

The card I have to show you today is for a challenge and I have tried to keep it as basic as possible for the lovely task I find so hard of less is more and another crafter inspired me here.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Bo Bunny C'est La Vie Collection patterned papers, Bazzill Basics Light Blue card stock, Bazzill Basics Petalsoft card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, PP3, PL1, BP2, EB2, TB1, TB2, TB3, DR1, O, DG2, Ribbon, Flowers, Gem stones, Cut n Boss, Sentiments Diecut, Ribbon Slider, Doily, Silver Glitter and the lovely rubber stamped image called A Good Book.

That's it for me, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Shree.I love your pretty image and your details and soft colours are beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete