Thursday 19 October 2017

Ribbon Girl Oct 2017 Any Image Challenge

Hello Folks,

Well today's challenge card I was so inspired by another crafter that I thought I would give it a go and am pleased with the outcome, sadly the photo does not show it very well, have yet to get used to this camera plus it is so dull and overcast here which does not help.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Neroli Patterned papers x 3, My Colours Cardstock Firecracker, Bazzil Basics Walnut Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, FS6, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, TB3, DG2, DR1, IB1, IB2, IB3, OR1, OR2, IB3, Cheesecloth, Satin Ribbon, Bowmaker, Key Charm, Flowers, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, Adhesive Tape, Glue Gun, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Diecut, Spellbinders Circle Diecut, Sentiments Diecut and the lovely heat embossed rubber stamped image called Brooke & Keoni.

That's it for now, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Shree, I love the design and rich colour combo...xx

    ReplyDelete