Hope this finds everyone well, I thought I would just quickly upload this old challenge that I have recently made as I am using these for Christmas Gift Boxes. You will find the picture is of a Tea Bag/Bath Salths Holder (Info on how to make this on prev Blog) and a Notebook.
Instructions from the Double Dutch Challenge Blogspot.
The measurements of this notebook cover are for an A6 notebook. You can make another size of course, just change the measurements.
1) Cut a strip of cardstock of 15 x 25cm
2) Score at 11, 12 and 13cm and fold on the scorelines
3) Now fold the cover in half on the center scoreline (the back of the cover is now 1cm wider than the front, that's how it's supposed to be)
4 )Cut 1cm up to the next scoreline at 5 and 10cm
5) Fold the cardstock so that the center part comes out (this is for the pen)
6) Stick the parts that are folded in down on the back cover (which is now the same size as the front)
7) Stick a strip of scrap paper over the top of the notebook
8) Stick the notebook inside the cover
9) Embellish to your heart's content!
I hope you give this a try and until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol