Tuesday 30 June 2009

LMC No 60


Well Good Morning Folks,


Today's task was another of those lovely challenges set by Loretta which I so enjoy, but it seems that my mojo has decided not to play and instead has run away also taking concentration with it.


The blue card stock I used did not seem so bright until I added the smaller squares and which has left me very doubtful about the whole card, but there you go its life, have to take the good with the bad. For this I have used white card, 2 shades of blue card stock, 2 xmas patterned backing papers, sentiments, various gem stones, 1 round shaker xmas decoration and cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots plus snowflakes.


Dont know what you think about this one, will look forward to hearing you views and until next time, do take care especially with this heat, lol

1 comment: