Thursday 10 September 2009

LMC NO 70 C Extra Special


Hi Folks,


I decided to do this challenge once another but using the new Sugar Nellie Limited Edition Its A Girl Thing image.


As this is a charity item which is dedicted for all the mothers, wifes, daughters, sisters and friends............do not forget that breast cancer also effects men. I thought I would use it with the sentiments Celebrate to remind us that life is precious and we should enjoy every moment but to also remember with fondness all those who have moved on from this life.


I do so hope you like this one, but please remember to life to the full each day and to take care of yourselves and your loved one. Until next time, lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shree, hope all is well, such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shree,Sorry not been around much,I do hope your keeping well.....this is a beautiful card and I love how you used the image,gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete