Wednesday 7 October 2009

LMC NO 74 A&B




Well Hi Folks,

Not been doing much crafting this week, can not get my brain around it plus well did a little bit too much gardening over the weekend and well my left hand has decided to complain about it, but never mind I have had a go at Loretta's challenge this week.

I have made 2 cards with the challenge because I was not very happy about the first one. I have used white card stock to make a square card, 2 co ordinating backing papers (xmas of course), buttons, gem stones, flowers and 2 lovely images (Tilda with Wreath and Santa Giving Out Pressies).

I may see if I can get the ole gray cell working again, but we will see what happens, so until next time do take care, lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    Both beautiful cards,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree, your cards are gorgeous hun, hope your hand feels better
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Shree, beautiful cards, do you live in the UK? when i have a sore wrist i use movelat cream, wheat bag, and take a ibroprufen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty pair of cards :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete