Thursday 8 October 2009

More Xmas Cards







Hi Folks,

Well I have finally got my hand working again as well as my gray cells at last, whoopee, but I hear you say more Christmas Cards. Well yes I am afraid so, still plenty to do but I could not wait to use my new images.

I have made 3 cards, yes 3 cards but that is it for this week dont what to over did it again. I have used 3 different sorts of double sided xmas backing papers with matching card stocks, various flowers, buttons, sentiments and of course the new and rather gorgeous Sugar Nellie images, Home Grown Winter Wonderland, Santa's Little Helper and my personal favourite Angel Wishes because she's just so cute!

I do hope you like them and I am rather pleased with the effect myself and so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    Your cards are gorgeous,you have been busy,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree, these are lovely CHristmas cards. Someone will be very happy to get them! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards Shree. So pleased that you hand is working again :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun,Love the new cards and the images are just gorgeous,stay well,Janette.x

    ReplyDelete