Wednesday 12 May 2010

LMC No 93







Well Hi Folks,

Getting back into the swing of things, mind you to tell you the truth I have been keeping myself very occupied so far this week as my father in law had his heart by pass on Monday afternoon and thought it best to keep busy to take my mind off it especially as my hubbie's soo worried about his 70 year young dad.

I have been working in the greenhouse as well as crafting. For Loretta's No 93 challenge I have made 3 cards (2 christmas cards and one male birthday card).

I have used white card stock to make the square cards, for the birthday card I have used brown card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, buttons, one decoupaged plane and one decoupaged sentiments. One of the christmas cards one have used orange card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, buttons, sentiments and a lovely chickens singing carols image which was given to me by another lovely crafter. The third and final card I have used dark brown card stock, cream card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, buttons, sentiments and a very lovely image of a hedgehog in amongst the berries.

I do so hope you like these, I think the hedgehog one is my favourite but I do also love the chickens image especially as it reminds me of a little village near Norfolk called Bungay which we travel near when we visit Great Yarmouth as they have chickens running around free range near and on the roundabout just there. Anyway until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment: