Wednesday 1 September 2010

LMC NO 101 - My Psychedelic


Well Hi Folks,

I'm back after a short break, refreshed the ole gray matter a bit, just a shame about the weather as I was hoping to visit the beach and have a paddle (probably for the best - would not wish to shock all those lovely folks out there, hehehehe).

Anyway for job of the crafting weekend was this lovely challenge set by Loretta, mind you had a problem with this one as its supposed to include foliage and I know I have some somewhere, but I searched through all my stuff and can I find it no, so will just have to leave it this way and maybe I will come across it later.

I have used white card stock to make a square card, Deep Red/Plum card stock, Pink card stock, Backing Paper , sentiments stamped image, bright coloured flowers, deep coloured card candy in various colours and a lovely image by Stamping Bella.

I wanted to do this challenge in this colours as I was born in the late sixties (oops gives my age away- never mind) and it has always been thought that I was a hippie child because of that, no way. Thats my sister's style who is lets just say a few years older than me, I will admit that I have a few tie dyed items and love older music but I love must music even of today and well I thought it would be fun to do something a bit more in your face.

I do hope you like this one and look forward to hearing what you think of it, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. Hi shree, glad your feeling better, child fo the sixties hey...now I really feel old...lol...anyway, love the card and am sure the foliage won't matter that much.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, your card is gorgeous. beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shree
    A gorgeous card,beautiful paper's,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete