Tuesday 14 September 2010

LMC NO 102 Revamped




Hi Folks,

Sorry not been around for a while, still trying to work on my calendars, they seem to take ages for me to make but they will be worth it I hope.

Anyway, I took time out from them to make the most rest challenge set by Loretta. I have used a C6 card, two shades of blue card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, sentiments, cuttlebug with cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots, zig zag scissors and a lovely image by Elisabeth Bell which rather sadly went slightly fuzzed when I coloured it in. Since this original post I have revamped it by stamping another one of these images and cutting out the two children and attaching it over the other one and re colouring in.

Well back to those calendars and until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shree
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image Shree, how you doing sweetie, haven't seen you around for a while, I hope your well.xxx

    ReplyDelete