Monday 29 November 2010

2 more Xmas Cards




Hi Folks,

I know I say the previous blog would probably be my last for this year, well its not folks, amidst the making of minces pies, rhubarb and gooseberry crumbles etc I have managed to make 2 more cards and am rather pleased with myself. Seem to be very productive at the mo after lets see making 36 mince pies, several crumbles, pickling eggs and onions and also made 2 christmas cakes without anything else and am hoping to make one my crafting item but we will see on that matter.

I have used one of Loretta's previous challenge layouts for these 2 cards, I have used white card stock to make the square cards, black card stock, red card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers per card, sentiments, various gem stones, flowers, cuttlebug, spellbinders scalloped shape and a lovely Whiff of Joy image.

A nice easy card to make, so hopefully I might be back again this week or maybe you never know next week, until then do take care of yourselves and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where you get the energy, Shree, you're like a domestic Wonder Woman! I feel tired just reading your post, lol. 2 more fab cards, I love the patterned mats, so Christmassy. CoB

    ReplyDelete