Wednesday 24 November 2010

LMC NO 107







Hi Folks,

This will probably be my last batch of crafting until the New Year as I still have things to do before Christmas re baking etc and so to my last challenge which is Loretta's last for this year too.

I have ended up making 3 cards for this challenge but I did start out just making one which truly follows the challenge and that is the birthday card.
I have used white card stock to make square cards, 2 shades of card stock for each card, 2 co ordinating backing papers for each card, sentiments, various gem stones, flowers, brads and images. The two christmas cards are using Whiff of Joy images and the birthday card is using Limited Edition Sugar Nellie stamp for Charity and that is why I have chosen it as I was thinking of all those people who for some reason are ill, lonely or just never had anything let alone understand what Christmas means to the rest of us lucky ones. So I have dedicated it to all of those people in hope that their lives will improve some what, peace and goodwill to all.

Hope you all enjoy these and until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. All 3 are really lovely, Shree, and I think the birthday one is my fave of them all, partly for the reasons behind you making it, but also cos it's a lovely image. I'll miss your cards if this is the last one you make before the New Year. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree
    Just been admiring your lovely blog - full of of your beautiful creations.
    I'm a new soon to be blogger - never had one before, so I am gathering inspriration from you all. Take care petal and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
    hugs China(marmalade)xx

    ReplyDelete