Tuesday 10 May 2011

6 Easter Cards













Hi Folks,


Well certainly have been busy here, its a catch up week as I normally do the Crafts and Me Challenges but the latest one is all about Distressing and well I have no idea about how to go about this in crafting, will have to find some info on this matter somewhere for future. Luckly enough it has allowed me to get on as I have started to fall behind where I have had troubles with my eyes.


For these cards I have used the same layout design just different papers or images and they all have the theme of Easter such as Bunny, chick or eggs. I have used white card stock to make the square cards, gem stones or pearls, lace, flowers, cuttlebug, hearts embossing folder, Spectrum Noir pens, 2 sets of patterned papers per card, 2 sets of coloured card stock per card, sentiments and of course some lovely images.


Well thats it for me for the moment, so until next time take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment