Tuesday 10 May 2011

Wedding Stationery



Hi Folks,


Thought I would just pop in to show you what I have been working on recently as one of my nieces is getting married next year she has asked me for help with regards to stationery etc.


I have tried to come up with ideas where it is attractive but basic for ease and cost as we all know weddings are expensive. So I came up with the idea of invites being the same as the order of service, just the sentiments and middle of the card different, also keeping the layout basically the same for all the items.


I have used white card stock to make the base of the items with fuchsia fizz card stock and creamy white card stock, fuchsia ribbon and a lovely digi image of a church. I have also used the cuttlebug with spellbinders scalloped shapes and the love hearts embossing folder for the cream card stock for the table seating which is an easel card, also the base of this is where the person's name can be put on, all there is left to do is where the scallop shape is on the left side put the bride and grooms name plus on the right side the wedding date. I have also used the embossing folder on the cream of the card for more effect and have attached a gothic punched sheet of paper in the card which does not show in this picture.


All this is just trial until I show my niece, so you never know what might change and until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. beautiful designs shree.i love the image you`ve used and great colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, this is a gorgeous, love the images. Hope the weather is beter where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I'm sure your neice will be very happy with them, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete