Monday 16 April 2012

Crafts and Me Week 79 3D Anything with a Lift Challenge



Hello Folks,

Just thought I would quickly pop in, not the happiest of bunnies at the mo as my washing machine is still broken but them's the breaks, I will just have to get on with it.

Moaning over with so to the topic of today which is make a card with 3D, anything with a lift.  I have used white card stock to make a square card, Lace, Summer Breeze patterned paper x 2, Spectrum Noir pens numbers 132, 133, 142, 196, 120, 0, 43, 11, 33, 178, 171, 68, 48, 175, 163, Coredinations French Roast Card Stock, Bazzill Basics Creamy Pink card stock, the lovely Crafts and Me rubber stamped image called Diamond, 3D flowers, Pearls, gold glitter, cuttlebug, Spellbinders leaves etc diecut, oh yes I also forget on the back of the rubber stamped image I have used adhesive foam to give another lift of 3D.

Well thats it for this challenge, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    A beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning shree.i love the image and really gorgeous colours and dimension ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete