Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter To All - 6 crimbo cards



Happy Easter Folks,

Hope this finds you are well and having a lovely time.  I know, I known, xmas cards but its the first 6 of the batch that I have been working on. 

I have used white card stock to make the square cards, 2 different coloured card stocks per card, 2 different patterned papers per card, lace, gem stones, fbrads, sentiments, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Snowflakes, Spellbinders Die Cut Snowflakes, Spectrum Noir Pens and of course the lovely image from Crafts and Me called Follow Me.

Do have a great Easter but dont eat too much chocolate, hahaha!  Until next time, take care of yourselves and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Shree have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it Shree...lol...well done, gorgeous cards too...Happy Easter my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning cards shree.gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete