Monday 21 September 2015

Steampunk Cycle Marci


Hello Folks,

I have a card to show you today that I have been working on with 3 others which you have now seen all of them as I have been using the same layout with different images just to see what they would come out like.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Boho Chic x 2 Patterned Papers, Corediantions Tim Holtz rangers Vintage Photo Distressed card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, EB7, BGR1, TB, DR1, BT1, BT2, BT4, DG4, CT4, Cuttlebug, Clock Diecut, Edging Diecut, Quilling Tools and Papers, Brads, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Papers and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Steampunk Cycle Marci.

That is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment