Thursday 10 September 2015

What Matters

Hello Folks,

Today I have a card to show you that I am rather pleased with even though I decided on a particular layout and ended up doing it slightly wrong but I think it turned out better than the original plan myself.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 3 x First Edition Daydream Patterned Papers, Bazzill Basics Orange card stock, Bazzill Basics Cream Puff card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN17, 0, CT4, GB5, OR1, EB1, EB2, DG2, DG4, DR1, Lace, Charm, Flowers, Pearls, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped imaged called What Matters.

I do so hope you like this one, that is it for today so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment