Tuesday 19 April 2016

Live & Love Crafts April Collage Challenge

Hello Folks,

Today I have a challenge card to show you for a change, I was rather happy with this until I started adding the embellishments and now am not sure what to think of it!

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 2 Patterned Papers, Bazzill Basics Vintage Pink card stock, Coredinations Rose Embroidery card stock, Frilly Lace/Ribbon, Satin Ribbon, Bow Maker, Brad, Key Charm, Flowers, Gem Stones, Buttons, Sentiments to be added at a later date, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Diecut, Spellbinders Oval Diecut, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely Romantice push out image.

That is it for me folks, please let me know what you think, so until next time, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Wow love this Shree.Beautiful vintage image and I love all your pretty pink details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree,
    Oh gorgeous soft pinkness and a lovely vintage image. A truly romantic card. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete