Saturday 7 May 2016

Christmas Card Batch 34


Hello Folks,

Today I have the thirty fourth batch of the 2016 Christmas Cards to show you, at the moment I am using 4 different styles/layouts and am trying to keep it more simple this time so they are not so bulky post wise.

The card on the left hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Edition Vintage Noel Patterned Papers x 2, My Colours Card Stock, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, EB1, EB2, BGR3, DR1, TB1, TB2, Tb3, 0, GB5, DG2, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Ribbon, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Snowflake Diecut, Brads, Sentiments and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Noel Shepherd.

The card on the right hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, Free Papers from a Magazine, My Colours Cardstock, Red Cherry, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, DG2, DR1, X Cut Corner Punch, Cut n Boss, Embossing Folder, Sentiments, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Catching Snowflakes.

That is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment