Saturday 28 May 2016

Father's Day Card

Hello Folks,

Today I have a different sort of card to show you, I have been having a play with some new diecuts that I have recently purchased, thought it was time to spread my wings a bit more in the crafting area.

I have used a deep blue pearl Crafters Companion card stock, and a pale blue pearl Crafters Companion card stock, Cut n Boss, Sara Davies Butterflies, Hearts, Made with Love (sentiments inside) as well as the main front card diecut also sentiments in gold.

Am rather pleased for my first attempt at this style and do so hope that you like it too especially as most of these is from the together forever collection which I thought would also be lovely for a card for my father, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. Had to pop over Shree, this is so lovely, what a gorgeous card...
    Hope all is well and your having a nice Bank hols...xx

    ReplyDelete