Saturday 9 July 2016

Celebrate

Hi Folks,

I have an extra card to show you as I have just been having a play with diecutting and trying to keep my mind active and away from the blues.

I have a couple of Crafters Companion DVD's and so have been have a mess around with their ideas and have adopted this card style and tried to keep it very simple.  I have used white card stock to make the square card, Crafters Companion different coloured card stocks, Sara Davies Swirls, Edging Diecuts, Sara Davies Embossing Fold, Tatty Lace Champagne Glass Diecut, Cut n Boss, Ribbon, Bow Maker, Glue, Xyron Sticker Maker, Empire Gold Gilding Wax and have also cut the corners so they are rounded.

Well that is it for now, so until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment