Saturday 2 July 2016

Christmas Card Batch 50


Hello Folks,

Today I have the 50th batch of the 2016 Christmas Cards to show you, at the moment I am using 4 different styles/layouts and am trying to keep it more simple this time so they are not so bulky post wise.

The card on the left hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, Free Papers from a Magazine, My Colours card stock Tropical Splash, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, EB2, FS6, TB, BGR1, BGR3, OR1, BT9, DG2, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Floral Diecut, Gem Stones, Sentiments, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Follow Me.

The card on the right hand side I have used white card stock to make the square card, Free Paper from a Magazine, Coredinations Tim Holtz Rangers Distressed Stormy Sky card stock, White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, 0, EB1, EB2, CT1, OR1, DG4, BT9, DR1, X Cut Corner Punch, Cut n Boss, Embossing Folder, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Pads, Sentiments, Gem Stones and the lovely rubber stamped image called I Even Love The Box.

That is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment