Monday 13 March 2017

Canary's Football Card

Hello Folks,

Sadly the card I have to show you today the photo is slightly blurred but am rather pleased with the outcome of the actual card and its for my best friends's son who like his father and me support Norwich City Football Club.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 3 x Dixi Craft Patterned Papers, Bazzill Basics Gum Drop card stock, Bazzill Basics Sour Lemon card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, TB, CT3, DG, Ribbons, Charm, Gem Stones, Adhesive Tape, 3D Foam Tape, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Diecut, Spellbinders Circles Diecut, Sentiments Diecut and the lovely rubber stamped image Football Crazy.

That's it again for me, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, light seems ok to me Shree, it looks good.x

    ReplyDelete