Friday 17 March 2017

Gothic Cuties Dragon Fairy

Hello Folks,

Finally I have finished this card that I have been working on with the design of less is more, something I never find easy to do.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, 1 Maja Design Ska vi ta en Fika Nybakat Patterned Paper, Papermania Plum card stock, My Colours card stock Cream, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN1, PP1, 0, EB1, TB3, DR1, DG2, PL2, LV2, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Dusty Concord, Silver Glitter, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Tape, Doilies, Pearls, Cut n Boss, Sara Davies Flowers Diecut, Swirls Diecut, Sentiments Diecut, Brads and the lovely rubber stamped image called Gothic Cuties Dragon Fairy.

Well that's me finished for the day, so until next time, take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment