Friday 8 June 2018

Light Up Christmas

Hi Folks,

Well its back to another Christmas card and I have used white card stock to make the square card, Bazzill Basics Rain Forest card stock, Bazzill Basics Walnut Cream card stock, First Edition Nordic Christmas patterned papers, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers EB1, DR1, DG2, OR1, Doily, Cut n Boss, Sentiments Diecut, Sara Davies Flowers Diecuts, Swirls Diecuts, Gem Stones, Brads, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads and the lovely rubber stamped image by Sheena Douglas called A Little Bit Festive - Light Up Christmas.

That's it again, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Shree, I admire anyone who makes an early start on Christmas, but I just can't, the weather has to get colder...then I end up in panic mode...
    Have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janette, I have normally done all mine by now as I start them in January but just couldn't get in the right frame of mind, have a lovely weekend too. xx

      Delete