Thursday 7 June 2018

Twisted Easel Birthday Card

Hi Folks,

Today I thought I would show you something slightly different that I have tried for the first time, its a twisted easel card.  I have used the Ultima Pro Craft with white card stock to make the basic twisted easel card then decorated it using Bazzill Basics Heidi card stock, Bazzill Basics Tutu Pink card stock, Maja Design Celebrations The Table is Set patterned papers, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB1, TB2, TB3, DR1, LV1, PL2, IG3, PL1, PP3, BP2, DG2, BG5, Cut n Boss, Sara Davies Flowers Diecuts, Sara Davies Butterflies Diecuts, Sentiments Diecut, Heart Diecut, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Brads, Gem Stones and the lovely rubber stamped image called Pen Pal.

I do so hope you like this one and I don't think it's come out too bad for a first attempt, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty card Shree, must confess to never having tried a twisted easel, you did a great job..xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janette, lucky enough I have the DVD from Crafters Companion that shows you how to make these. xx

      Delete